Cover Reveal: Baby Carter

Cover Reveal: Baby Carter

It’s here! It’s here! The cover of Baby Carter, Book 3 of my Baby Grand Trilogy. What started as a stand-alone novel surprised me by becoming a two-book series and then I decided to go for a third — kind of like how my 3 kids came to be. πŸ™‚ I’m a proud momma! I did things a little backward this time: I had the cover of Baby Carter designed BEFORE I finished writing it. That’s one of the cool things about being an indie author — you can control the timing, the sequence, the everything of your books. Now, I’m off to finish the manuscript. I’d love to hear what you think about the new cover. I think it might be my favoriteΒ  yet! Happy writing!

Baby GrandBaby Bailino

By |2017-05-25T14:02:06+00:00May 25th, 2017|Publishing|10 Comments

10 Comments

1. Joanne Bartell August 12, 2017 at 4:39 am - Reply

Love the color scheme and cover design for Baby Carter. The Baby Grand trilogy has me captivated. Can’t wait to discover the new twists and turns I’m sure you are weaving into book three. Thank you for sharing your amazing gift of story telling with the world.

• DinaSantorelli August 12, 2017 at 10:16 am - Reply

Joanne, what a lovely comment! Thank you so much for reading the Baby Grand series and all your kind words. I am THRILLED that the trilogy has you captivated. I wrote most of Baby Grand in the middle of the night, over the course of a year and a half, while my kids were sleeping, and I often thought to myself, Is anybody going to love this story as much as I do? Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy Book 3! πŸ™‚

2. Cathy September 5, 2017 at 11:51 pm - Reply

PLEASE get book #3 out as quickly as possible! I can’t stop thinking about the characters and what is going to happen next. I literally inhaled both the first and second books!

• DinaSantorelli September 6, 2017 at 8:53 am - Reply

Cathy! Thank you so much for reading! I’m so glad you’re loving the books. Book 3, BABY CARTER, will be out in March. It’s so nice to hear that I’m not the only one thinking about the characters. πŸ™‚ I always say that I feel like Russell Crowe’s character in the film A BEAUTIFUL MIND, as if these people are always there. Bailino. Jamie. πŸ™‚ I hope you enjoy Book 3! Thank you again for your support!

3. Sharon October 18, 2017 at 12:10 am - Reply

I read Baby Grand over a weekend and finished Baby Bailino in a day and a half thanks to a work trip. March seems so far away but I cha make it. I would like to know authors who have most influenced you. You tell a great story!

• DinaSantorelli October 18, 2017 at 2:39 pm - Reply

Sharon, how nice of you to comment! I’m so glad you are enjoying the series! Some of the authors who have influenced me have been thriller writers too — including James Patterson, John Grisham and Michael Crichton, who was probably my favorite of the three. I used to read their books when I commuted from Queens to Manhattan every day when I worked 9-5. I always thought I had a thriller in me, and I finally decided to try. BABY GRAND was my first novel. πŸ™‚ I hope you enjoy BABY CARTER as well!! Thank you so much for stopping by!

4. Patti Palumbo February 12, 2018 at 7:05 pm - Reply

Dina, can’t wait for Baby Carter. Loved Baby Grand and Baby Bailino. Best of luck!

• DinaSantorelli February 12, 2018 at 9:04 pm - Reply

Thank you so much for reading, Patti!

5. Linda July 8, 2018 at 3:10 pm - Reply

When will Baby Carter be available

• DinaSantorelli July 8, 2018 at 3:41 pm - Reply

Hi, Linda! BABY CARTER will be available as an ebook on August 28! It will also be available in paperback in September. Thank you so much for reading this series! I hope you’re enjoying it!